VP/Account Director, Technology
We are an award-winning boutique agency seeking a vice president to lead our fast-growing technology practice, managing a group of highly talented professionals in a creative, collaborative environment. You will also play a strategic role in overall agency operations, management, training and business development efforts.
Some of the vice president's responsibilities will be to:
- Provide high-level counsel and strategic guidance to our clients, including all aspects of reputation management, issue management, employee engagement as well as corporate and pubic affairs.
- Develop and oversee the implementation of innovative communications programs for clients and prospects in a variety of industries.
- Conduct ongoing mentoring, coaching and training activities in order to create an opportunity for individuals to grow and flourish.
- Identify growth opportunities within our current client portfolio, and actively pursue new client prospects that would make good additions to the agency.
The successful candidate will have:
- A minimum of seven years successful agency and/or corporate experience.
- Demonstrated experience supervising a team and/or practice group, with personal responsibility for overall group performance.
- A strategic mindset, with experience developing communications strategy that simultaneously drives results and respects a client’s resources.
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation, and client-service skills.
- A high level of creativity, innovation, quick thinking, influence and humor.
- An understanding of the political, economic and international challenges facing business in general and our clients, specifically.